CASE PACKING SOLUTIONS
Endoline Robotics can provide fully automated robotic case packing systems designed and built to handle many different types of packaging at very high productivity with no operator assistance achieving reduced operational costs and very fast ROI.
We can supply a full turnkey automated case packing system which will erect, load and seal cases, ensuring all elements work together to optimise production, and providing the best fit for your company.
Endoline Robotics case packers have numerous advantages such as increased productivity, high versatility & flexibility, modular design, quality control, and very fast ROI.
Each Endoline Robotics system can be integrated into a manufacturer’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) to provide a turnkey operation with real-time data reporting capabilities.
Each case packer is designed and built to accommodate various packaging types with a variable throughput speed depending on the application. Due to its modular design, it can be fully integrated to existing packing lines and/ or can be easily upgraded should requirements change in the future.
- Accommodates various packaging types: bottles, pillow packs, SRP packaging etc.
- Loading into cases, trays or totes
- Compact Footprint to fit into areas with restricted floor space or areas not normally suited to the installation of large or bulky machinery.
- High quality components ensure minimal servicing for 24 hour operation. These systems are designed for the rigours of typical end-of-line packaging environments.
- Endoline Robotics case packing lines are designed to give you the best possible value for your investment through maximum productivity with minimal stoppage time.